S.A.S. France manufactures mechanical parts and self-lubricating bearings in the following material:
- Low carbon iron for magnetic characteristics
- Steel with high mechanical characteristics.
- SMC (Soft Magnetic Composites) for electric motors
- Copper for electrical components
- Bronze for self-lubricating bearings
The parts can be impregnated with various lubricants to meet the friction requirements.
The parts can be heat treated by carbonitriding or galvanizing in order to improve the mechanical properties of the surface.
We can deliver parts with a surface treatment such as zinc coating, nickel plating, or Geomet coating according to the specifications in terms of corrosion resistance
All our products comply with REACH and RoHC.